We are pleased to announce that our beautiful girl Henna, aged 3, is expecting her first litter of Chocolate Labrador Retrievers to the handsome Yogi, also 3.
We are registered for breeding (4100174893), however – we are not breeders as such. Henna is our much-loved family pet who happens to have an excellent pedigree. This, combined with her beautiful nature, athletic and healthy physique led us to investigate if she would be suitable to produce pups free of genetic defects. Her Hip and Elbow scores returned great results and we were encouraged by our Vet to find an equally impressive Sire, which we found in Yogi, a gorgeous boy from ‘Choccierayz’ a local Gold Coast family and breeders.
We are seeking forever homes for these pups due 04/11/16 who will be ready to leave to their new families around 30/12/16.
Dam: Henna (Tahlsam Angelic Scarlett 4100231149) Chocolate
Sire: Yogi (Copperkee Jelly Stone Park 4100223634) Chocolate
Both parents registered with (ANKC) Dogs QLD and have excellent HIP and ELBOW scores.
Puppies will come:
- Vet Checked
- Wormed every two weeks
- Full registration with (ANKC) Dogs QLD
- Information folder along with copies of parents’ pedigree papers and pups’ Health Certificates
- Initial supply of premium dog food that they have been weaned on to.
- All the advice you want
- Socialized with young children.
Labrador Retrievers are large dogs, with an exuberant nature. They shed hair throughout the year and require lots of physical activity. They are extremely social and therefore if you are home – then they will want to be inside with you too! They love the water and are fantastic swimmers.
- Have a small, poorly fenced yard
- Don’t enjoy a daily walk / run with your pup
- Can’t live with dog hair all over your house
- Can’t live with dog poo all over your yard
- Work long hours away from home, meaning pup will be home alone often
- Don’t want to spend your weekends including your pup in your activities
- Aren’t prepared to feed your pup quality food
- Aren’t prepared for the expenses associated with pup ownership (ie. Pet registration, annual vet check-ups, flea, tick, heartworm treatments, pet insurance, grooming…… you get the picture – pets can be expensive)!
Then a Labrador is sadly not for you .
But - if you are prepared to put up with all of the above, then know that you will not find a more loving, loyal, and peaceful natured addition to your family!
Price: $1,500. Deposit required to secure pup. First deposit received secures first choice of pup, and so on.