Migration Hub Australia

22/10/2016 – 57 views

- Student Visa including Student counselling over the phone, enrolments to colleges and Universities all over Australia.

- Partner, De-facto and Prospective Marriage Visa.

- Family Visas (Parent, Child, Carer, Other Relative Visas).

- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS – Subclass 187) : A permanent visa for people living and working in Regional Australia.

- Temporary Wok visa (subclass 457) including sponsorship approval and nomination.

- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) – A permanent visa.

- Independant & State Nominated : Permanent Skilled visas including the points test, skills assessment guidance and State Nomination application.

- 18 months Skilled Graduate Visa for University Graduates.

- Research and Training Visas (Temporary Visa) for certain professions.

- Business Innovation Visas.

- Working Holiday Visas :(for certain Passport holders as per Department of Immigration and Border Protection guidelines).

contact us:

mob: 61447081570
tel: 61861149670
e-mail: info@migrationhub.com.au

Suite 13, level 1, 13 Collier Road, Morley, 6062    google map 


(Please say you found this ad on PegaAd.com when calling)