CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST in Richmond - Supportive & Busy Practice (Mon and/or Thurs and/or Sat)
An exciting opportunity exists to join an established private practice, Vitalise Psychology. We are conveniently located in Richmond, Melbourne, less than 100 metres from Richmond station, and only a minute’s walk from both Swan Street and Punt Rd. Vitalise Psychology exists to bring quality counselling services to individuals with a broad range of issues and concerns.
A position is currently available 1 or 2 days per week - Monday and/or Thursday - with Saturday another potential option.
What we can offer you:
- Professional working environment, including a supportive team of psychologists.
- Ongoing provision of referrals to build a caseload
- Administration support that includes; intake and management of initial appointments, invoicing & account facilities, and support in completing Medicare reporting requirements.
- Group/peer supervision that can be counted towards CPD.
- Reduced cost individual supervision with our clinical director, who has over 20 years’ experience.
- Flexible hours.
- Generous remuneration rates.
- Access to a range of assessment materials and clinical resources.
- Extensive online and print marketing.
- Provision of psychological services and associated administrative duties (e.g. case note taking, management of ongoing appointments, etc.).
- Ongoing liaison with referring GPs and other health care providers.
- Doctoral/Masters level qualifications in Clinical Psychology and registration/endorsement as a clinical psychologist with AHPRA (or eligibility).
- Medicare provider number, or eligibility for a Medicare provider number.
The right candidate for the position will:
- Be personable, and have a person centred approach to counselling.
- Have an open mind and a willingness and desire to learn, and will have a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Have excellent communication skills and be authentic and genuine in their approach.
- Be willing to offer clients after hours appointments.
- Have a sense of humour, fun and playfulness.
Application and Enquiries:
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be contacted for further information about the position, on 9428 1222. Please note that unfortuantely we can only consider applications from clinical psychologists.
For additional information about our practice, please see www.VitalisePsychology.com.au