Weekend of 5 & 6 November 9.30 am - 5 pm
The Peaceful Land of Joy Meditation Centre features a magnificent traditional temple with 10 acres of beautiful gardens renowned for their peace and serenity.
The festival offers:
• Daily Buddhist philosophy talks with guided meditation
• Ceremony for World Peace 12 noon Saturday - keynote speaker is Smiling Mind co-founder and author of Mindfulness Made Easy, James Tutton
• Tours of our Tibetan temple and beautiful gardens
• Market, Enjoyment Shop and fundraising bookstall
• Children's and adults' meditation sessions each day
TIBETAN BUDDHIST SOCIETY 1425 Mickleham Rd (access from Cookes Rd), Yuroke, Vic 3063, 10 minutes from Tullamarine Fwy exit - Melways 385 J 8 www.tibetanbuddhistsociety.org
T: (03) 93331770
Entry $5. Family rate $10 for parents and school age children or younger. Facility charge for talks is $10 for one talk, $15 for two and $20 for three or four talks a day. Temple tours are $5. Photo exhibition and garden tours are free. All proceeds support the temple and gardens.
1425 Mickleham Rd, Yuroke, 3063 google map